§1 Basic provisions
1) The following terms and conditions of business apply to contracts concluded via 'stern-3d.de'. Unless otherwise agreed, conditions specifically used by you will be contradicted.
2) For the purposes of this regulation, a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction with private interests. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the sense of his or her professional or commercial interests.
§2 Conclusion of the contract
1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
2) With the provision of a product in our shop, we provide our customers with a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
3) All products intended for purchase are placed in the customer’s “shopping cart”. After entering the personal data and payment information, the customer has the possibility to check all entered information. By submitting the order by clicking on the button provided for this purpose, the customer declares his acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner. The contract of sale has thus been concluded. With the payment option via payment service providers such as PayPal or Sofortüberweisung, the customer is redirected from our online shop to the provider’s website. After entering all necessary data, the customer will be directed back to our shop.
4) The transmission of all information in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out automatically by e-mail. The customer must therefore ensure that the e-mail address deposited with us is accessible.
§3 Retention of title and right of retention
1) A right of retention can only be exercised by the customer if it is not a claim from the same contractual relationship.
2) The goods remain the property of the shop operator until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§4 Provisions on liability
1)Liability for defects within the scope of the legal warranty is to be found in the corresponding regulation in our customer information.
2) Insofar as essential contractual obligations are not fulfilled, the liability of the online shop is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage in the case of slight negligence.
3) In the event of a breach of immaterial obligations arising from the contract, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty shall be excluded.
4) There is no liability for the continuous availability of this website and the goods offered on it.
§5 Choice of law
1) German law applies. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods do not apply.
§6 Dispute Resolution (OS Platform)
1) The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform) which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
§7 Language of contract, saving of contract text
1) The language of the contract is German and the language of the contract outside of Germany is English
2) The complete text of the contract is not saved by us. Customers can secure this electronically before submitting the order via the print function of the browser.
§8 Prices and payment terms Characteristics of the goods
1) The prices shown represent gross prices including VAT. In addition, there are possible shipping costs.
2) Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are explicitly marked or will be shown separately during the ordering process and are to be borne by the customer additionally, unless a free delivery is promised.
3) The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services are contained in the description of the article and the supplementary information on our website.
§9 Shipping & Delivery of Products
1) Delivery conditions, delivery time and any existing restrictions on delivery can be found under the correspondingly designated link in our online shop or in the respective article description and are carried out if not stated otherwise. 1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all articles are manufactured and are then ready for dispatch or are already ready for dispatch.
2) For consumers, the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the goods sold during shipment shall not pass to the consumer until the goods are handed over to the customer. The regulation applies irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured.
§10 Legal right of liability for defects
1) The statutory rights of liability for defects existed.
2) Consumers are asked to check the goods for completeness, obvious defects and transport damages on delivery and to inform the shop owner as soon as possible. If the customer does not comply with this, this has no effect on his statutory warranty claims.